How can you live in the world as ‘good medicine,’ a healing presence?
Our Humans and Earth Podcast guest this week, Dr. Anita Sanchez, is a wise elder with deep experience in bringing indigenous values to conflict resolution, personal growth, and healing for Earth and all her inhabitants. When you tune in you’ll learn how Anita advises us to:
- Utilize our human power for the good of all life.
- Experience interconnection within ourselves and with other members of the hoop of life so we can be good medicine for the world.
- Move beyond loneliness by realizing that we are not alone but “part of this amazing, amazing thing called life, and home is everything, and everything in this home is sacred!”
- Live the Four Sacred Gifts: the power to forgive the unforgivable, the power of unity, the power of healing, and the power of hope.
- Recover from trauma to “create what is life-giving in this world.”
I’m keeping time open for free, half-hour introductory mentoring sessions. To explore how to find, or up-level, your contributions to well-being for humanity, Earth, and yourself, sign up here for free support from me. I’m an expert in visioning, planning, and implementation, along with identifying blocks that may be holding you back from creating what you desire to offer. I can support you as you conceive, gestate, and/or birth the contribution that enhances your own well-being and the natural world’s. Whether you are seeking to up-level your current contributions or create new ones, I’m your expert in Earth-aware creative contribution. (You can read here about the kind of mentoring I provide.)
Have you read the Informed Optimism ebook? It introduces you to inspiring, life-nurturing movements that are building world-wide, and offers questions that help you discern where you want to learn more or contribute. If you have questions as you read the ebook, feel free to reach out to me: email@example.com And please alert others to the ebook—together we can build regenerative momentum based in Informed Optimism.
For humans and Earth,
If you are interested in a group mentoring program that supports your contributions to regeneration for people and planet, let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org