Kevan Ryon is a healer who connects with a 12th dimensional Lemurian collective to facilitate the healing of others. His Cerebral Palsy and his focused spiritual path have been driving forces that have allowed him to overcome limitations. Through connection with his spirit guides and masters, Kevan discovered that his purpose is to help people integrate and hold a 5th dimensional consciousness by teaching them that they are their own self-healer. Kevan offers group and private healing sessions that allow others to raise their level of awareness and step into an expansive space of peace, love, and joy where they can take an active role in their healing process.
Tune in to this episode to hear Kevan discuss:
- How having cerebral palsy was the catalyst for him to discover his skill as a healer.
- The chance we have collectively now to let outmoded systems decline and create new ones that feel more aligned with how we now understand the human story on Earth. As we realize how we create the reality we experience, we become better at creating the realities we truly desire, such as healing technologies.
- Why looking for our “empowerment in the present moment is one of the biggest things that we can do right now.”
- Why he thinks it’s okay to be afraid at times as the world shifts: “you don’t have to have everything figured out.” And why it’s important to take breaks from the introvert bubble, if that’s your tendency, to connect with others and share stories and support.
- What he would say to someone who feels discouraged during this time of tumult and change. As someone who lives with the challenges of Cerebral Palsy, Kevan speaks with authority on how to see challenges as temporary, and low days as just one type of experience that can be used to take us higher in our vibration, outlook, and co-creation with life.
- How we long for authenticity because we are meant to be people without constraints.
- Why he thinks we’re making progress in becoming more holistic in our understanding of areas such as healthcare and communication with plants and animals as we energetically advance as human beings. We are consciously learning to become more synergistic with other species and respect their synergy with one another, recognizing that “Animals and plants really are our equals.” Kevan shares a story about dolphins arriving at a family ceremony.
“As we shift our understanding of what consciousness is, we can develop a conscious relationship that can heal Earth, plants, animals, and everything.” Kevan Ryon
“When you see environmental problems, don’t be in despair. The Earth is a strong being! It knows how to correct itself. That doesn’t mean we should keep polluting, but it means the Earth is ready for us to heal, and the Earth is ready to heal.” Kevan Ryon