Dr. Anita Sanchez, Aztecan Tribe and Mexican-American, is a board member of the Pachamama Alliance and Bioneers. Anita inspires people to discover and trust their gifts so that they become a life-giving connection to people and to the earth. She has trained thousands of leaders in global corporations and non-profits. Using indigenous wisdom and modern science, Anita guides leaders in creating caring and inclusive workplaces and communities. TedX presenter of Humanity’s Hope, Anita is an author of four books including the #1 international best-selling Success University for Women in Business, and The Four Sacred Gifts: Indigenous Wisdom for Modern Times. Learn more at www.FourSacredGifts.com and receive notifications about Anita’s upcoming course on The Four Sacred Gifts.
Tune in to hear Anita discuss:
- Her childhood learning from her indigenous tradition that living beings impact one another powerfully. “We really are quite powerful, but that power isn’t a reason to beat our chests. How can we be a life-giving member in this one hoop of life?”
- How she sees violence to one another based on race or gender, and violence to ourselves by separating head and heart, now giving way to awareness of our interconnections. “The footprint we’re putting on the Earth is the same footprint we’re putting on other people, is the same footprint we’re putting on ourselves.” “I don’t understand it in terms that we are bad, but rather that we’ve forgotten and now we get to remember…and what is urgent is that we ALL remember…”
- A “big awakening for all of us is that we are not alone, we are not just an individual, we are part of this amazing, amazing thing called life, and home is everything, and everything in this home is sacred!”
- “Good medicine is anyone who puts into alignment the spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical.”
- The meanings of the Four Sacred Gifts: the power to forgive the unforgivable, the power of unity, the power of healing, and the power of hope.
- How her trauma around the race-related murder of her father was triggered by events of 2020, and how she re-aligned to respond to the here and now to “create what is life-giving in this world.” Forgiving is not to forget, but to create something different for today.
For one-on-one support in being good medicine for the world, visit www.humansandearth.com/mentoring